Thursday, March 25, 2010

Philip's Home!

That's right our Daddy's home.
So I haven't been posting as regularly as I had been. 
I guess I'm kind of a sparatic blogger.
I can blog every day for 2 weeks, and then not blog again for 2 weeks sometimes.
Anyway, my time is much better spent soaking up hubby being home than being on the computer, but I did want to share a few pictures from over the passed couple of days. 

It's so good to have Philip home. One of my favorite perks is some parenting help now that he's here. It's so much easier to cook and do laundry and things of the like. Go figure. 
Oh and these are my new hydrangeas (my favorite flowers ever ever ever) Philip bought them for me when he came home, and I can't wait to put them in the ground and start slowly expanding my gardening. Even though I really suck and gardening.
See:
 These were my hydrangeas from last year. They don't look so good, huh?
I have one more plant in the front garden, but it pretty much looks like this one, but a tad better. 
Oh well, practice makes perfect, huh?


Anyhoo, spring has graced us and we are enjoying every breezy moment outside!
Oh, that's Izzy, she's my best friend's Maltipoo, isn't she cute?
This is Adeline's new thing. When she's bored, she'll just pop that booty in the air and survey the room from upside down. 
Oh and get this. We got to go on a romantic date. 
Serious. 
My sister was kind and gracious enough to VOLUNTEER to babysit so we could have a quiet fancy adult night.
and oh baby, that's what we did.
We went to Fremins in Thibodaux, and it was amazingly fancy, yummy, and just all around nice.
Although we love being with our baby, it was nice to not have to wipe someone elses mouth, tear my food into tiny bites, and repeatedly apologize to the waitress or people sitting around us. 
It was a much needed night for sure!!

I'm really enjoying living in these seconds--savoring each as they come.
Feels good!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear y'all had such a great date! Adeline is just so precious! Love your pictures I must say you have an eye for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture #3 made me laugh. I can't keep plants alive if my own life depended on it. Good intentions don't always keep them alive...haha.

    Picture #5&6 look like a professional took them! They're just beautiful...frame-able even!

    Jack pokes his booty up in the air too. I guess for them it is a really cool way to see the world. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get a picture of Jack doing it before he stops.

    I was missing your posts. Glad to see an update but also glad to know that you'll be spending great time with your lovely family. :)

    ReplyDelete