Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday

I nearly forgot about my flashback today.
After my workout I spend the later part of my morning smelling the sweet aromas of a tiny 2 week old baby girl, who inspired today's [slightly later than normal] flashback. 

This is my baby girl at 2 weeks old.
I thought I was having baby fever while holding little Molly this morning, but seeing this picture of Adeline at 2 weeks is really making my ovaries quake! 


Now head on over to
Blog button
and flashback with us
Flashback Friday Button

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, she's adorable. Tiny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful picture. Look at that adorable little dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous picture of her. Awwwww so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! what a sweet picture!!!! baby fever is in the air!

    ReplyDelete