In lieu of some of my recent self reflecting I bring to this blog some lists of fours... about myself.
Here we go:
Four shows that I watch:
I don't watch much T.V., but if I happen to catch it, I am guilty of indulging in:
- The Ellen Show: Although there's a lot on it to disagree with, she's just so funny!
- So You Think You Can Dance: I do like the show itself, but I love the auditions!!
- Glee: Just something about randomly breaking out in song that makes me want to... well, sing.
- America's Funnies Home Videos: So sue me, I'm a geek.
Four things I'm passionate about:
- Jesus Christ, and he is so worthy.
- My family. I am proud to carry his last name, and his babies too.
- Breastfeeding. Because it's awesome.
- Learning. Reading, researching, finding answers to what He wants me and you to know.
- "In Jesus' name, Amen."
- "Don't touch your brother."
- "Hey boy boy!"
- "Ohhh Boo Boo Chiiiiickyyyy"
Four things I've learned from the past:
- Time together is time well spent.
- Let go of the little things.
- No matter how hard I try to be in control, or think that I am, really He always is.
- He delivers....in His perfect timing.
Four things I did yesterday:
- We went to church, twice.
- Watched the Saints beat the Panthers.
- Ate Philip's homemade hamburgers
- Built a couch tent
- Seeing what God is awakening in my soul.
- Some cooler weather and autumn breezes.
-Welcoming our new little Labradoodle into our home next month.
- Hopefully making a Saints or Hornets game this year!!
Four things I love about fall:
- The smell of burnt sugar cane fields.
- Mochas and scarves
- Appreciating the beauty of bold rusts, crimsons, golds, and bronze protruding from nature
- Pumpkins. Lots of pumpkins. Pumpkin paintings and carvings, pumpkin seeds, oh and pumpkin muffins.
-I wish children were never to be sick, hungry, abused, or homeless.
- I wish some people in my life would stop just hearing what I'm saying, and listen to me instead.
- I wish everyone would love and serve my God the way he created us to.
- I wish brown widow spiders didn't exist... at the very least near my home.