We have a birthday girl over here.
I've been feeling so funky, but the excitement from her for her birthday is much too much to keep me on the couch. I want her to remember this third birthday, so despite Superbowl day (ah, who cares Who Dats ain't playin') we want to make the day as special for her as possible. She is our baby girl, and we are happy to celebrate her this weekend.
She actually can read about 40 words, and is already starting on reading really basic books. We never have to push her to learn, she's just so eager to figure it all out, and that she does!
1. What is your favorite color? green
2. What is your favorite toy? Piggy bank is my favorite (homegirl collects change like it's her job)
3. What is your favorite fruit? umm apple
4. What is your favorite tv show? Pongo (that's what she said, but her top pics are Mickey Mouse, Sight Words, or Veggie Tales)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Poptarts
6. What is your favorite outfit? Mickey and Minnie pajamas
7. What is your favorite game? I like football. (no joke, kid flips a lid for football)
8. What is your favorite snack? Poptart! (since I'm on cooking break, this is her new found love)
9. What is your favorite animal? Turtles!
10. What is your favorite song? ABC's!
11. What is your favorite book? Too Purplely (She can actually read this entire book by herself, I think I posted a video of it before here)
12. Who is your best friend? Lily!
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play tee ball
15. What is your favorite drink? juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My turtle
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I like Poptarts, huh?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Birfday cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? uhh a grown up.
I always wonder what God has in store for her adult life. She's such an independent, feisty, strong willed child I can only imagine the zest she'll have once she gets out to conquer this world.
Yea, my 3 year old said that.
When I told her I couldn't squish the spider outside because I was afraid of spiders she boldly recited a favorite verse in Isaiah, "Mommy God said 'Do no be afraid for I am wif you' so you don't gotta be afraid of a spider just squish it."
Well surely I have to step on the dang thing now, kid.
She just makes us proud. Really proud.
Oh, little girl. How I love to watch you grow!