Wednesday, August 5, 2009

6 months and counting.

My little tiny everything is a whole half of a year today.
I've heard a hundred mother's say it before, but it's so different when you mean it: It feels like just yesterday she was born.

Adeline is everything that is amazing.

I can't help but want to do my best for her.

Let's see, she rolls over all around.
She smiles the biggest gummy smile when she sees me.
She LOVES the sight of Gracie.
She can say "MaMa, Dada, GaGa, and Nana" even though she has no idea what the syllables mean.
She loves bananas, squash, and sweet potatoes.
She HATES broccoli, greenbeans, and peas.
Although if you mix anything with a banana she'll eat it.

I also make all over her baby food. I've been doing this for 2 months now, and it's somewhat monotonous, but she doesn't get any chemicals from processing, it's all fresh, and it's a money saver for sure!
I'll post a blog with my step by step process of that soon.
I'd like to start keeping up with all of my crafts on this blog.

We'll see how that works out.
I can be a busy lady, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment