Saturday, February 27, 2010

More dreamy fabric.

I really like country, vintage looking fabrics, and I found this at Walmart earlier in the week.

It definitely shouted "Easter dress" to me!
Now I'm not too good with a pattern, and I don't want to turn to my go to pillow case dress, so this is going to be a challenge for me.
That's okay, open up my horizons, huh?

I've already made a few pillow case dresses for Addie out of the other fabrics I had showed you, but I she hasn't worn them yet for a picture.

I really enjoy sewing when it doesn't make me want to scream or cry, which is only probably 40% of the time.
I'm hoping to wrap up some things I've been wanting to make for the baby, and then getting on to some baby gifts for all 2342398 of my preggo friends.

THEN maybe I can catch up with some scrapbooking.
I'm backed all the way to last September.

So much crafting, so little little time!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm just browsing your blog... and this made me laugh... i am the SAME way about sewing. not too good with a pattern... but i can hack it if need be........... and not having a pattern, though more "freeing"... can be totally frustrating! haha--looking forward to seeing what you come up with for that fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete