Thursday, March 4, 2010

Zappos

I've got nothing but good to say about Zappos in this post.
Seriously, they are so good I couldn't even keep them to myself.

I'm not usually one to order shoes online, but a few weeks ago I ordered Adeline her first pair of chucks online at Zappos. Paid a great price for them (same as in the stores and cheaper than some around here).
I paid NO shipping and NO tax.
I got the shoes the VERY next day, even after a 3-5 business shipping date was provided.
I was so impressed I figured I'd maybe been under some kind of promotion I didn't realize.

I love her converse so much that I wanted to order another pair.
They just fit her so well, and they're just too cute on those little feet!

So, yesterday straight to Zappos.com I went.
Looked around, found a gorgeous glittery pair at a great price and ordered.
Paid ZERO shipping and ZERO tax.
Today before noon guess what was on my doorstep?

 
I am just so impressed with the price, quality, and service of this company that I can't help but spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment