Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I was in the shower today as I looked up on my see breeze walls and saw little specs of black dog hair way at the top of the sheet rock.
Gee, I knew Gracie shed, but how did dog hair get all the way up there?
Then I began to be a little more observant around my master bath as I noticed that the metal in shower was looking a little dingy and my base boards sure could use a good scrubbing.
I kind of thought to my self "Oh, it's spring. Guess I could 'spring clean.'"
So this week that is exactly what I will be doing.

Ceilings, walls, floors, base boards, door ways, closets, santatizing, dusting, scrubbing.
Every room.
I want it all spotless, fresh, and revived.

I felt real good when I began to plan out which room I'd hit first and with what and what cleaners I'd be using etc. when I realized I'd have to be a little more careful in my spring cleaning plan this year.
My baby isn't much of a little baby anymore.
She's a toddler.
She walks runs.
She takes off with things and hides them.
She undoes what I just did.

So say a little prayer that I keep my patience and sanity this week while I am balancing my house revival and wrangling my wee little wild one.

No comments:

Post a Comment