I've been at it again.
The more I see people's beautiful flower garden's the more I want to make my garden beautiful and full of vivacious and colorful flowers.
BUT then I remember I suck and gardening, and it requires a little more cash than saaaayy
ruffle flower hair pieces.
Those are some to add to Adeline's collection, and these are all going out as gifts:
These are really easy to make, and there are a ton of different ways to make them!
1. Create a ruffle in the ribbon.
(You can do it by hand, or like I did mine by machine by just easing the tension and making a straight stitch with NO back stitch. When the stitch is all the way through just pull one thread easily and patiently until the ribbion ruffles and just guide it through the whole piece.)
2. Cut a felt circle about 2 inches diameter and hot glue the ruffled ribbon (or fabric) around until you get to the center making a flower shape.
3. Hot glue a button or embellishment for the center.
4. Cut leaf shapes out of felt and straight stich the center mimicking a leaf vein.
5. Hot glue the felt leaves to the bottom, and glue onto a headband or hair clip.