Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 Random Things

1. Daddy left at 3am, and we miss him already! 
2. I totally forgot to request your voting at The Paper Mama's Vote off.
Simply take a lengthy look at that photo up there, then click here and vote for your favorite.
[and if our Blue photo isn't your favorite just pretend like you voted for me and don't tell me any better ;)]

3. With all of this rain, I've decided that we need rain boots, and the one pair I found for Addie is completely out all over the internet of her size or sizes around her size. 
They are so cute I've even considered ordering them in 4 sizes too big (since that size is available). 
I guess that's silly, huh? Oh well guess I saved $40.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, love those random things.
    Adorable rain boots.
    I would buy some ultra-cute ones like that if we had enough rain....we have a nice, moderate, when-we-need-it-we-get-enough amount:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Ms. Blue and her horsey of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted. Too bad they don't have them in YOUR size. I know you'd rock 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are SO CUTE. As you probably know, I'm a HUGE fan of puddle stomping and everything involved with rain boot wearing. I need to get a pair myself.

    Its always so sad when Daddy's go away :(

    ReplyDelete