Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's dood.

I love this time of year!
The air smells crisp [or if my Scentsy is on it smells like Marsh-mellow pumpkin]
The ground begins to cool off from the delightfully breezy weather. 
The baking begins, and deep breaths ensue. 

The past 4 years have been an even pattern.
Fall 2008 I'm pregnant and finally able to go from puking 12 times a day to 2 or 3 times a day.
Fall 2009 I'm enjoying watching my little baby learn our world. 
 Fall 2010 I'm pregnant and finally able to go from puking 12 times a day to 2 or 3 times a day. 
Fall 2011 I'm enjoying watching my little bab[ies] learn our world. 
 September is the beginning of a cluster of months that really make me want to cry out to God in thanksgiving. 
I enjoy the fall. 
 So yea, I'm feeling good. 
Enjoying these babies. 
Enjoying this life. 
Enjoying my God. 

So while we patiently wait on a small little quilt on the cool green grass for the leaves to rust and decorate the ground, I take lots of deep breaths. 
and I smile a lot. 

It's good.
or as Adeline says "dood".

No comments:

Post a Comment