2 more days until 2012. I'm stoked. Went over to Fill in the blank Friday to link up about my New Years stokededness. Stokededness is not a word, so I guess that sounds dumb.
1. New Years is remembering to write a different year on a check, an excuse to try to stay up until midnight [remind me again why anyone would want to do that?], and a fresh start to brand spanking new goals.
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to read the Bible in it's entirety. Covah to covah boo.
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to I don't usually tend to make goals because of the guilt and let down of the
second week of January February, but I can go ahead and safely say it is almost always my resolution to be a healthier version of me.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was It wasn't really a New Years resolution, but one day I set out to tag and label every photo on my computer. Um... I quickly made that every photo folder on my computer. I did not finish. I have approximately 500,000 photos. That could take me my life to complete.
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve I wanted to have a Smores campfire party night but my husband told me no because we can't have people over outside until he gets enough time off to catch up on yard work. I think he wants to go to a worship service and his friend's church though. We'll see.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be I want something amazingly positive and life changing to happen to my little brother. Please pray for him if you would. :)
7. 2012 is going to be supah big.super awesome. The best one yet, just watch!