Saturday, April 28, 2012

This is how my garden grows...

I'm so happy Philip has helped me with the flower beds this spring. The heat aggravates my hyperemesis, so I didn't think I was going to be able to take care of my little plants like I'd like to.
He put new soil, mulch, and rocks in the beds and they look really fantastic now! 
 Thankfully the weather has been so nice lately. It hasn't been too hot most days, so I've been in the sunshine before it gets to be too much!
Lots of things growing around our place!

My pink, white, and red Amarillos have already bloomed and our yellow and orange Lillies will be blooming any day now! Those are always pretty and last a while! We have three pretty Hibiscus plants that are new in the beds, and they are blooming nicely too!
I'm most looking forward to these babies:
Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite. Philip buys me a new plant every year, and I love them. The beds are full this year though so I don't have room for a new one. I'll just have to enjoy the ones I have, but if it were up to me I'd surround my house in these! I have 6 different bushes and they all bloom different colors. My two blue bushes are going to be plentiful this year. I'm looking at having 15-20 blooms on each one in a matter of days! That's the most my hydrangeas will ever have bloomed! I'm geeky excited and stalk the plants every day waiting!
These are Adeline's daisies. She picked them out to be her special flowers, and she sings a pretty little song about her garden growing every time she waters them. It's cute! She's got a pretty awesome memory. She remembers what all of the plants and flowers are called and names them while watering them. Gideon mostly just tried to pick them or throw balls at them. :)

Anyway, I hope you have a nice weekend. Breathing in the presence of the Lord in this gorgeous air!


1 comment: