Monday, February 4, 2013

Your Welcome








Between 5:45 and 6:15 in the morning yesterday, I walked past my back door and into the kitchen to fix my first cup of coffee.
A pallete of orange beamed through my windows, memorizing me and stopping me in my tracks. As I opened the door and stood outside in the cool morning air, God's majesty wrapped around me and took my breath away. It was the most beautiful sunrise I'd ever witnessed, and the only thing flawing the scene was me as I stood there in His perfectness with my morning hair birds' nest and no pants on. 60 seconds would unfold new waves or yellow and pink tangled into each other while sovereign shades of red transformed into peaceful purples.

These raw, unedited pictures don't even capture the beauty adequately.

A silent moment in his stillness and in His perfection just adoring his beauty.
A moment wrapped in extravagance and simplicity that I won't forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment