Saturday, February 16, 2013

Oh, you know.

Hey ol' loney blog of mine.
Guess what I'm going?
Just sitting here at my computer in my office in my penguin pajama pants being super fancy, having an office.
Remember that extra room I had piled with excess junk and boxes and maybe someone will need this one days?
No? Well if you've ever been to my house and asked to use my bathroom and I caught you mistakenly going for the door handle of not the bathroom but the room across from it [which is as described above] and I screamed in urgency as if I saw a gigantic spider near your feet so to distract you from opening the door and either a.) injuring yourself or b.) exposing my junk room?
Welp. Cleaned that sucker out.
It is how a full and functioning homeschool room. Yea, I said it, homeschool--as in my own children -gasp-
Or as I like to call it-- an office.
Because important people get their own office.
and I, my friend, am important.

Also you missed my oldest turned 4, my boy turned 2, my youngest ate bananas and hated bananas and now loves bananas, loved peas but is maybe allergic to peas. Also she's going to be 6 months next week. I'm for real.

Crammed in that was 34 appointments 57 birthday parties, bridal showers, and baby showers, a 30 turned 27 day fast on excess and food and spending and media, 2 books, 1 30 day devotional read, taxes that make me want to bang my head straight into my office desk, sniffles, snot, and coughing, bible studies, a new world of all natural cleaning, and a new purse because I'm no longer the frumpy diaper bag mom with three loud drooly things surrounding me/hanging from me/attached to me, but I am now the hip purse carrying mom.. still with three loud drooly things surrounding me/hanging from me/attached to me.

So yea, there was all of that.
and I wanted to adopt a puppy.
He was cute, but Philip said I had to get rid of the ugly one we already have, which produced heartfelt tears and pleas to keep the spaz dog from my 4 year old. So I guess Scarlet will stay.

Whoa.
4 year old. What?
I have a 4 year old now. How'd that happen?

mmk. My office desk is next to a window, and it's cold making my fingers frozen and typing difficult.
I have no other choice but to just click away and attach several annoying photos of my offspring before I hop on back over to Pinterest where I'll pretend I'm going to actually make the homemade wheat thins and pallet inspired chandelier all in avoidance of 63 dishes that need to be washed.
So that, in a nutshell, is what's been upeth.

I also have these birthday surveys to save and store so you're welcome.
[ AKA Boring to you but lovely to me:]
Adeline @ 4

1. What is your favorite color? green
2. What is your favorite toy? My turtle.
3. What is your favorite fruit? hmm, apples.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Rapunzel
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? My turtle shirt in my bottom drawer that nanny gave me last night when we were eating dinner.
7. What is your favorite game? The Wii.
8. What is your favorite snack? Chips
9. What is your favorite animal? Turtles!
10. What is your favorite song? ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
 11. What is your favorite book? My Rapunzel book I got at the library.
12. Who is your best friend? Lily!
13. What is your favorite cereal? I like a lot of cereal.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Chalk
15. What is your favorite drink? juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and my birthday
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My turtle and my dream light
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A cupcake.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy.

Gideon @ 2 (and I am answering on his behalf because when asked, he only demanded that I get him more water for every single question)
1. What is your favorite color?Oh sometimes blue. Other times orange. Yellow every now and again except when it's red or purple. Green gets some fame time too.
2. What is your favorite toy? Cars
3. What is your favorite fruit? bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Preschool Prep Colors
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and Cheese/ macaboni and weees
6. What is your favorite outfit? pup pajamas
7. What is your favorite game? Ring around the Rosie
8. What is your favorite snack?Oatmeal. I know, weird.
9. What is your favorite animal? Pups
10. What is your favorite song? ABC' and Happy Birthday toss up
 11. What is your favorite book? Cat in the Hat
12. Who is your best friend? Adeline. or Justin or Silas.
13. What is your favorite cereal? YUPPIOOOOS (Cheerios)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run away.
15. What is your favorite drink? water or chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Take your diaper off and run around naked day.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 13 miscellaneous toys.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? pancakes.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? AWESOME

I approximate 20 more minutes until someone wakes up. Therefore, I have to go waste some more time looking at my fabric stash and pretending I'm going to make something... or something.

1 comment:

  1. adorable pics. absolutely.

    LOL at the junk room/bathroom thing! Thats like us and our bedrooms. Not enough space for 4 people. I hope to have a office one day!!!

    ReplyDelete