Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bliss

I have everything I could ever want.
I've had strict dreams and aspirations that have remained consistent throughout my childhood to adult years.
Year by year they come true.

Adeline was all I've wished for since I was a child myself.

I couldn't put into words how much she defines me.

I am blessed to be able to stay home with her and be able to soak in every smile, giggle, and ever-speeding milestone.

I love my daughter so much, although I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times before from a million different mouths.

Anyway.

This summer is proving to be a complete 180 from last. Last summer was indeed the WORST summer of my entire life. I believe that's when I began blogging on here, but now I want to keep it up a bit more.

I always have so much to say, and no one to say it to.

I have two black rocking chairs on my back porch.
I enjoy sitting and watching the grass, the sky, and Adeline admire Gracie as she runs.

I don't know if it gets any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment