Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello Internet.

Sup ya'll?

I've been away for like 2 weeks now, but I'm baaaaack.

I bum the internet off of my neighbor (aka MIL).
Her modem went out, so I was with computer, but without internet for a whole week.

THEN

once I finally did get the internet back, I caught a couple of nasty trojans and had to bring my computer to Best Buy for fixin.

THAT took them a week.

and now I'm back and realizing how much I missed on the www.

1. Google. There were numerous times throughout my days where I'd think of random questions that I knew google could answer.
2. Yahoo IM. Philip's been offshore, and I talk to him on webcam through yahoo IM.
I missed talking/seeing him.
3. Socializing. Facebook/hotmail/blogger.
I missed ya'll so badly!!

I didn't miss bill paying, and countless late hours of online shopping replacing housework though.

and I DID get A LOT of spring cleaning done.
You could basically eat off of any area in my closet, master bath, bedroom, or laundry room.
Then I got bored of cleaning and organizing so the living room, kitchen, middle bath, and 3 bedrooms will wait.

Here are some other pictures throughout our couple of weeks with nothing else to do but play toys, cook, and clean.



Those are for you Daddy!
<3

Oh and a couple of updates:
The night I posted this my BeBe sunglasses along with my Ipod touch were stolen from my Terrain overnight.
Are you kidding me? I splurge for some twerp to take one of my only indulgences?

Lets see...
My Mother's Day was quiet and low key, but I did get these flowers from my mom

and these cards from Philip.


Oh, and as far as an update on this post:
It's a no go.
Negative.
Not knocked up.
Again.

and I'm totally okay with that!
:)
No more Adanotherline.
for now.

2 comments:

  1. My Friend! Oh how I've missed you!!! So glad you are back! Isn't it sort of refreshing to be disconnected like that though? Just a little? I'm keeping my mouth shut though because I missed your bloggie-ness in my world;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I went months after babe was born with out internet. It was so nice to get it back! Cute dress in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete