Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday.

I really don't know how anyone ever could be bored. 
There's just so much to be done in this big, big place.
That being said, both babies are napping, and that's the time I use for chores.
Blogging, is however a bit more fun, so here are a few pictures from our week:
Lots going on, but when here at home I've been trying to make a lot of extra effort:
-have patience with my 2 year old and her attitude
-making my flowerbeds look presentable
-making time to study The Word
-cooking wholesome meals
-pump [I hate pumping, but without a supply in the freezer I'm pretty much bound to this baby at all times]

Oh well, I hope your week is going well.
Philip is actually home early for the weekend, so I'm pretty happy about that.
We're thinking of venturing to the zoo tomorrow. 
Horray!

1 comment:

  1. what sweet pics! i love adeline's hair in pigtails! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete