Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dawn's Bridal Shower

Some people find shower/party hosting stressful, but to be honest I enjoy it.
I will say I went to bed before 8:00 that night, but any excuse to hit the sack early is a good one for me!

Just thought I'd share some of the activities and pictures we did.
Although since I was playing hostess I didn't have too much time for taking pictures.











I kept the decorations pretty simple: black, white, and emerald, which are her colors.
The food worked out really well because each bridesmaid and both mom and mother and law chipped in.
She had about 35-40ish guests, and my house filled up quickly.





These were TP wedding dresses, not mummies.

The winning dress with the bride.


My little helper helping herself.


Her maid of honor and her George Foreman.


 
 
Bridal shower: check
Addie's first birthday, Honey do shower, Bachelorette/lingere shower, wedding.... here I come.


2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! Can't wait to see what you have in-store for all your other events! By the way I'm so jealous of your cri-cut and the amazing things you can do w/it.

    ReplyDelete