Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stuck in the house

My car is brokeddddd-again.
Ever since I posted about how that car has been here through it all it goes and gets all cooky on me.
This time they think it could be the starter. Whatever it is, it's annoying because I've been stuck in this house for two whole days.
That wouldn't be so bad if I at least had the option of leaving.
So we've been having a lot of play time and organizing during nap time.
I can't wait to get my car back and.... go ... somewhere.....
I just want to go take a walk. That's not really doable because I have to drive somewhere to walk (yea, I know.)
[If I walked along my street I'm sure to be hit by a speeding car!!]
So here's some pictures of my girl just playin' a long since we've been soooo bored and our daddy has been off watching equally boring training safety videos for his new job.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment