Monday, November 23, 2009

Easiest/Yummiest Peanutbutter Cookies in the World!

So I came across this recipe on a Virtual Cookie Exchange post on Little Birdie Secrets.
Umm can I say "Thank you!!!"?
These cookies took less than 5 minutes to make, 10 minutes to bake, and if I would have allowed myself probably less than all of those minutes to eat!

Here's the recipe again:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Mix together and bake on a cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.


Oh they were amazing!

I can't wait to try some of the other recipes on that post.
The Mint Drizzle Surprise Cookies and Forgotten Kiss Cookies are both on my list to try.

Ohhh family and friends, please take advantage of my Holiday baking overdrive and come to my house and eat all of these things before we do!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds super easy and they look yummy! I guess I'm trying that this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...looks delish, and easy!

    ReplyDelete