Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to know Me

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
This bridesmaid dress for sure:
I guess if my own wedding dress were in my closet it'd be that, but it's at my mom's.
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
I'm not very athletic, but I did play some tee ball around ages 3-6, hah does that count? I danced for 12 years, and I was in my Jr. High dance team until I decided dancing wasn't cool, and dropped it in high school. 
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Ehh....I'd be a lady bug.Kids usually think they're too cute to squash, right?
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? 
Well when my butt got burnt in the tanning bed before Dawn's wedding, that sucked.
5. Are you happy?
I wake up to that every morning. How could I not be?
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
"lmao" or even worse  "lmfao" 
Seriously. Just don't. 
Even worse is when people use abbreviations in there speaking OUT LOUD.
I don't want to hear "OMG" if your shocked. 
Say "Ohmygosh", lets not be lazy now.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I love my house, and I just like where it is. [not love]
We live right smack in the middle of two busy towns. So if I have to run to the store, or even a gas station for that matter... it's 20 minutes to either town. 
That's frustrating sometimes.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
 hah, well. If I'm at a restaurant it's without even a doubt the fountain diet coke. 
I love fountain diet coke so much that I've usually already had at least two glasses before my food even comes. By then I'm usually not even as hungry. 
At home I drink water though, it helps sometimes, but the food is usually more tempting than the water, ;)


Love ManLand5's Getting to know You link ups. 
Head on over



3 comments:

  1. I agree with the LMFAO completely. I hate it. I sometimes say OMG in real life, usually just to annoy my boyfriend though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh, hahah, yes. I'd never squish a ladybug.

    ReplyDelete